- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our club only collects personal data from logged in members of the club. We may store cookies to aid user experience for other website visitors.
Our club may collect the following data from members, all information is used for the sole purpose of administering the club's operation and is not shared with third parties :
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, address etc)
- Availability to play fixtures for the club
- Performance information on fixtures played by the club.
- Payments history, we do not store any card information.
- Chat history from team and club chat.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our club with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, or join our club.
- Voluntarily complete a form submission on our website.
- Entering information through the Hitssports mobile app.
- Playing in matches for our club
How will we use your data?
Our club collects member data so that we can:
- Keep in touch with you regarding events and fixtures at the club
- Select teams to play in fixtures to represent our club
- Record payments for membership
- Create a record of our club's playing history
Our club will not share your data with anyone who is not an authorised club official. Your data will not be shared with third party organisations for marketing or promotional purposes.
How do we store your data?
Our club securely stores your data on our cloud hosting servers based in Reading, United Kingdon, personal data is stored in an encrypted format, and all data is encrypted during transfer.
Our club will keep your personal data for as long as you remain a member of the club. Our clubs maintains legitimate interest in retaining individual's data required for the purposes
of maintaining a historical record of the club's operations playing activities, performances, and accounting. Should you leave our club, we will delete all other personal data and archive your member record.
Our club may send members information from time to time relating to events and activities that are being run for member’s benefit. We will not send you external marketing, and will not share your information with third parties who may market to you.
What are your data protection rights?
Our club would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights, with respect to you personal data.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our club for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our club correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our club to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our club erase your personal data, under certain conditions. To make a request on this basis please contact us.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our club restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our club's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our club transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: Contact us about data protection rights.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remembering preferences to ensure a reliable browsing experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary functionality – Our club uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytics - Our club uses website analytics to monitor traffic to our website, to help enable us to improve the website for all visitors. We use a cookie to distinguish new from returning visitors, we do not record personal information.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Online contact: Tring Hockey Club contact
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our club has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113